Friday 12 February 2016

THE COMPLETE ENSEMBLE: The Power Of Accessorizing. blurstore.com HAUL





Accessorizing hasn't been a part of my style for a tremendously long time, very recently I have started trying different statement pieces with my outfits and frankly have fallen in love with the way it turned out. I feel it just lifts up the look and can make any casual attire look really elegant and dressy.



When I don't have enough time to get dressed, and still want to look a little dressed-up I prefer just grabbing a statement necklace/ring/bracelet or a pair of earrings to add that extra perk to my look. Just make sure you don't overdo it because that could make you look a little over-decked up at times. I would suggest pairing a statement piece with a plain outfit as it can jazz it up and make it suitable for dressy occasions. 

The other day I was going through some online shopping sites and I came across www.blurstore.com which had a 50% discount going on. The collection was really fresh and quirky so I ended up ordering a couple of pieces.




The service seemed nice as I received a follow-up call within 24 hours of placing the order, the order reached me in 4 days which according to me was pretty good.

I ordered two bracelets and one ring, I really like all the pieces. My only issue with the products is the size of the bracelets as they are a little too big for me, so if you have a really thin wrist you might want to reconsider buying them. The ring fits me perfectly and looks extremely adorable! It's my favorite in all the three pieces. I'm quite impressed by the quality of the products they offer.




The first bracelet is a gold statement piece which would look really good with a casual attire and would definitely compliment a short black dress (SBD). The other bracelet is silver with a lot detailing around its width, I feel it would go well with a modern as well as an ethnic look. The third and the most adorable piece is the silver ring which would be perfect for any look and style and is surely going to be my new obsession.


The products are priced decently and to top it off, I got the benefit of their 50% off sale which was a total delight. I am mentioning the non-discounted prices of the products below.



Gold bracelet : 550 INR
Silver bracelet : 660 INR
Silver ring : 220 INR

I hope you like this post and it helped you in some way or the other, please leave you comments below regarding any suggestions or a feedback. You can follow me on Instagram for updates.




This post is not sponsored. 


No comments:

Post a Comment