Saturday 27 February 2016

PACIFIC BLUE WITH A HINT OF GOLD. A day and night affair.



It has been a long time since I have written a post, well actually It has been a week but It felt like a lot of time, don't know why. Anyway, I'm back today with a very different post, Its a fashion relate post and I realised I haven't done any of these yet so I am quite excited. 


The look I came up with is very flirty yet subtle, It can be worn for a day as well as a night out.The blend between blue and gold has always been amusing to me, the blue dress has a fairly cool feel to it and on the other hand, the gold accessories and footwear gives it a warm touch making it appropriate for any occasion and time.


The main attraction of the ensemble according to me is the solid pacific blue skater dress as it is the right length of playful and cute without looking raunchy, whereas the gold rope neckpiece compliments the round neckline of the dress.




For a body structure like mine, I feel dresses that clench just below the bust line are adequate as it flaunts the waistline and make me appear proportionate. In this dress, the brown belt does the job really well and does not contradict with the whole carefree and playful theme.



I paired the look with this gold handcuff bracelet which gives a hint of elegance for a dressed up feel. Also, this pair of gold glitter loafers completes the attire and makes it look gorgeous and cute at the same time.




I have kept the eyes muted by just a winged eyeliner and lips playful by wearing this plum-berry sort of very cool undertoned lip color.




My hair was let loose in a very rough manner to make them look a little carefree and effortless to give a touch of the boho feel to the whole look.





HANDCUFF BRACELET: www.blurstore.com 
SHOES: Sarojini Nagar
LIPCOLOUR: Avon simply pretty color bliss lipstick in Sweet Strawberry 
HAIR: Bblunt India (comment below for haircare routine)






No comments:

Post a Comment