Thursday 18 February 2016

TRAVEL SKINCARE AND MAKEUP ESSENTIALS!




I wanted to write this post a couple of days ago but then I was scheduled to travel so I thought It would be more appropriate to do this now. I'm traveling for a week and listed below are all the beauty and makeup related products I packed.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar purifying foaming gel


La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water 



La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo[+]



Loreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day Cream  



Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation [310 SUN BEIGE]



Mac Studio Fix [NC35] (The condition of the product shows how much I use this!)



Maybelline the Colossal Liner



Baby Lips Candy wow Raspberry 



Maybelline the colossal Volume Express Mascara 



Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow [25 bad to the bronze]



Oriflame Veryme eye shadow [downtown grey]



Maybelline Blush Studio Cheeky Glow [creamy cinnamon]


Oriflame Nude kohl pencil 




Colorbar Full Cover Makeup Stick [003 WARM BEIGE] (I use this as a daily contour)



Spinz sun-tan remover 


Avon simply pretty lipstick (sweet strawberry)



Street wear color rich lipstick (berry dreamy)



Maybelline color show bright sparks (701 spark of steel)



So these are the products that I'm travelling with. If you want a detailed review of any product or any other blog post request please leave it in the comments section below it would mean a lot. You can follow me on Instagram for updates.




No comments:

Post a Comment