Wednesday 6 April 2016

FOREST ESSENTIALS FACIAL UBTAN MULTANI MITTI REVIEW



Hello Again,


Lately, the weather in Pune has been extremely hot and my skin hasn't been loving it at all, as it's going through a rough phase. I had heard about the Forest Essentials Ubtans and thought of giving one a try. As I started getting sudden breakouts I thought of trying the multani mitti (Fuller's earth) Ubtan.




The packaging is very classy as the product comes from the Luxurious Ayurveda brand, the powder comes in a transparent cylindrical container with a gold lid, it's beautiful to look at and totally safe to use as it's organic, Although I would suggest people with sensitive skin to do a patch test before using it.

The product contains Neem, Turmeric, and Fenugreek along with Multani Mitti (fuller's earth) for blemished and acne-prone skin, the powder has the typical fuller's earth fragrance which I absolutely love.




I use the powder as a face pack although, it can be used daily as a face wash too. My experience with the product is pretty amazing I would say. It helps in reducing the size of breakouts in 2-3 uses and gives my skin a glow which lasts for a day. The pack makes my skin soft and is very good for oily to combination skin type because of the ingredients it has.


INGREDIENTS: Multani mitti, Neam leaf powder, Turmeric powder, Fenugreek seed powder, Lodhra bark powder, Dhataki flower powder, Banyan bark powder.


DIRECTIONS: Take half a teaspoon and mix with Aloe vera juice, Yoghurt or Rose water (I used the La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water)  to make a creamy paste. Use as a face wash or a face pack (or spot treatment). I just apply a thin layer on my entire face and rinse it when dry.


PRICE: INR 625 for 60g


BUY ONLINE HERE


What do you want me to write about next? My hair care routine or March Favorites? Comment your suggestions below, It would mean a lot! Also, do follow me on Instagram for more updates.


Love, 

DEVISHA.





No comments:

Post a Comment