Monday 11 April 2016

#ASKCHIC




Hello, everyone!

This blog post is a little different from the ones I generally do, I was thinking about the past couple of months and I realized that it has been over 2 months since I started my blog and still it feels as if it was yesterday.

While thinking about that I realized that I don't know a lot about you all and It would be great if I do! Also, you people do not know a lot about me and I would love to share bits and pieces of my life with you guys. 

So I would want you to comment below with any questions you have about me or related to beauty, makeup, or fashion queries and I would love to answer them.

Also, comment below with your favorite trends or beauty products of these days so that I get to know more about your choices.

Suggestions are always welcome!

Also, here's the first picture of mine which I posted and talked about on Instagram and it always reminds me of the day I started this blog and is really special to me.



Orange Tank: Globus, white shrug: Only, Pants and Belt: Vero Moda, Bag: Michael Kors

HAVE A NICE DAY!

FOLLOW ME-
FACEBOOK: The Chic World
INSTAGRAM: thechicworldblog
TWITTER: @TheChicWorldblg














No comments:

Post a Comment